letter from mmm mavrodi to nigerian journalist amp bloggers login, make payment, customer service number online
All popular websites have their own user authentication management system. When you log in, the system will use several methods to verify whether you did this operation yourself. In addition, for accounts that contain sensitive information or money-related, you need to log out of the account when you leave. This is a necessary but often forgotten thing.
· Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos ( m ): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016. Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi. Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”! Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference.
· Mavrodi’s open letter is coming after a one-month freezing of confirmed “Mavros” notice was sent to MMM Nigeria participants on Dec 12, 2016. Sergey Mavrodi went ahead to describe articles from Nigerians journalists and bloggers as “provocative and worthless.”
· Mavrodi in his letter said the ponzi scheme will be back in January contrary to reports that it has crashed. Sergey Mavrodi went ahead to describe articles from Nigerians journalists and bloggers …
· Mavrodi’s open letter is coming after a one-month freezing of confirmed “Mavros” notice was sent to MMM Nigeria participants on Dec 12, 2016.
· Nigeria’s largest online news platform Legit.ng has offered a reply to the open letter written by MMM founder Sergey Mavrodi to Nigerian media and journalists.
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi‘s Letter To Journalists. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2016 anjigirl : Please contact me on this number 08178305880 or drop your number i want to ask you few things about Kano
· Sergey Mavrodi, the founder of Mavrodi Mundial Movement (MMM) has written an open letter to Nigerian journalists whom he claimed are causing unnecessary tension in the country. According to him, MMM will be back by January as earlier stated, hence the rumour about the scheme collapse should stop.
· Ponzi scheme company (MMM) founder, Sergey Mavrodi has allegedly written an open letter to the Federal Government of Nigeria explaining the benefits of the scheme. According to www.nan.ng the letter was displayed on the page of all participants of the Scheme.
· December 17, 2016 – Open Letter To MMM Friends: An Inspirational Article For Nigerians Chasing After Money By By Gbenga Adebambo Dear MMM friends, Horace Greeley once said, “The darkest hour in any man’s life is when he sits down to plan how to get money without earning it.”
· Sergey Mavrodi, founder of MMM, has written an open letter to the Nigerian government to justify the importance of the popular Ponzi scheme. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the letter was displayed on the page of all participants of the scheme. Mavrodi warned the federal government that if the Ponzi scheme collapses, […]