locked out of bitconnect! can t login can t get your money! the login, make payment, customer service number online
All popular websites have their own user authentication management system. When you log in, the system will use several methods to verify whether you did this operation yourself. In addition, for accounts that contain sensitive information or money-related, you need to log out of the account when you leave. This is a necessary but often forgotten thing.
· LOCKED OUT of Bitconnect! Can’t login, can’t get your money! By ‘Stache. on Friday, August 25, 2017. EDIT 01/16/17: Bitconnect has stopped paying out and will close it’s doors. They gave everyone who had current loans payments out in BCC at the market price at the time of the announcement which was around $300.
· BitConnect says it will pay BCC holders $363.62 for every BitConnect coin, but numerous users say they are unable to take any money out of the site. Some investors have already reported losing hundreds of thousands of dollars by investing in BitConnect.
· At the height of the scam in December 2017, they had made $3 billion. They had also become one of the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the world. When the scam broke out, Bitconnect lost 95% of its value in a matter of days. As of the time of writing, it is the biggest price plunges ever to take place in cryptocurrency.
Help me, I can‘t access my account! Hi, This is my first time ever using Reddit, I hope Bitconnect can give me a response in what to do in this scenario. I lost my phone at the weekend which had my 2FA (Google Authenticator) for Bitconnect and now I can‘t access my account. I know that you can deactivate your 2FA through using the security …
· After Bitconnect announced that they would shut down their lending program, for most people the exchange couldn’t be accessed and many people didn’t get their Bitconnect coins (locked in the lending program) back in time to be able to sell at any reasonable price.
1. If you have multiple accounts in need of recovery please complete separate form for each account needing recovery. 2. Typically the account recovery team will get back to you within 2-3 business days. In few cases, it might be longer (up to 5 business days). 3.
level 1. somepeoplearedumbaf. · 4y. To be honest sometimes the traffic on bitconnect related stuff gets so bad they go way past their estimated dates but always come through. 2. level 1. [deleted] · 4y. If your 48 hours is up, so is a majority of other peoples meaning their network is crazy congested.
· To start our self-service password reset, click the “Forgot Password?” link on the login screen. You will be prompted to read and acknowledge a security message. To proceed, select the box next to “I Agree” and continue. Then, you will be prompted to enter your username, account (member) number, email address and Social Security number.
· If you are using an email client/app to access the email, you may need to set up a secure mail key . Depending on how your trying to access the email, the client/app your using may not support OAuth. If that is the case that is when you would need to sue a secure mail key as the password. The secure mail key will be a 16 character long passcode …
You can also recover access to your account on our Can‘t Log In page. If you don’t have access to your email address or can‘t recover your account, contact us. Battle.net Phone Notifications makes it easy to recover your account if this happens in the future. Simply enter the code sent to your mobile phone to unlock your account.